*More Boxer ropes will be made available to order on 6th April 2020*
A staple jump rope for anyone doing regular rope work and cardio fitness training. Features unbreakable 5.5" plastic polymer handles and an ultra-durable 5mm PVC jump rope cord.
Cord Length: 10ft (adjustable)
Handle size: 5.5" long / 0.7oz weight (each handle) / 1" diameter at end / black plastic polymer
Popular for gyms:
- Durable blue PVC cord is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Thick 5mm cord ads resistance to workouts for a quicker cardio burn.
- Easy resizing system with snap-lock cord ends. Quickly resize to height of different users.
- PVC cord won't kink when hung on racks or hangers.
Upgraded rope features:
- New ergonomic grip with dimpled handles for a better grip when you sweat.
- A new dowel for a smoother spin.
- New PVC with a string core. The string running through the PVC cord will keep it from snapping, especially outdoors in cold weather. String also keeps the rope from "stretching" when spin force is applied (particularly during double unders), which helps for a more consistent jump.
Comes with a 10 foot cable. One size fits most (will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall). Resize for your purposes according to lenght you are comfortable with or refer to our sizing guide . Cut off the extra cord with wire cutters or tie knots.
Need a rope bag? Jump Rope bags are available here
Bought the boxer's rope, but found it a bit too thick and heavy for my taste. Also found the length of the rope according to the instructions incredibly long. So I swapped for the Buddy Lee my trainer just bought which he hated. He loves his new Dope Rope, I love the Buddy Lee, everyone's happy! This just goes to show that a lot of this is down to personal taste - maybe the fact my trainer prefers the Dope Rope is a plus for you guys!
Really nice rope at a great price point.
Smooth spin, the cord is thick flexible and the whole thing is a high quality build.