Fitness freestyle rope featuring low-profile grip tape, long 8" handles and easy sizing system. An excellent all-around fitness and conditioning jump rope, as well as our recommended rope for competitive freestyle jumpers. This rope is light and better suited to more experienced jumpers that have already learnt some tricks and correct jump rope form.
- Adjustment: Newly designed cord ends allow for a much easier length adjustment and can be lengthened as well as shortened for a more customisable experience.
- Handle Construction: Comes with strong, hard-wearing 8" handles and low profile grip tape / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end
- Tricks: The longer handle enables jumpers to reach farther while doing crossing moves, allowing intricate moves to be done with greater ease. The cable is a lighter 4mm PVC cord which further helps the jumper to complete more advanced tricks as well as double/triple/quad combinations more easily. Overall, this rope makes tricks and advanced combinations easier to execute once they have already been learnt with a rope that has better feedback (like our signature beaded rope!)
- Durability: 4mm durable PVC cord is designed for longevity on rough indoor and outdoor surfaces. However a mat/soft flooring is recommended for optimal rope life.
- Colour - Blue handles with black grip tape / blue cable
Comes with a 10 foot cord. One size fits all (will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall). Resize for your purposes according to our sizing guide. Snap/lock system makes adjusting length incredibly easy. Simply slide the adjustable end to the desired length and trim off the excess cord with some scissors or tie knots if you prefer.
On time. As described. What’s not to like.
Pros: durable, easy to adjust, comfy handles, doesn't get tangled.
Cons: too thin and lightweight.
Overall it's a good product but I wish that the rope itself was a bit thicker and heavier. It's good for practising tricks and for pre-workout warm-up.
I wouldn't recommend this rope for beginners.
I never leave reviews and this is a first for me.
I’ve brought quite a few ropes as don’t last or not long enough, this Elite SRS pro Freestyle Jump rope is a 11 out of 10. Great all round quality rope. I’ve cleared out all the crap old ropes. This is top rope and great price. 100% quality
Exactly what I was looking for. It arrived days earlier than expected. I m a personal trainer and I use rope for as cardio, but with my free style tope I started to practice new tricks and I m just in love with it. I even recommended to one of my clients and she also got the same rope.
Thank you so much Dope Ropes.
The product seems to be highly quality and I am able to practice various jumpe rope tricks